You can contact us to resolve your complaint via phone, email or post.
BORRO LOAN 2 LIMITED – OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We want you to be completely happy with the service we provide and are committed to listening to your feedback and resolving any issues wherever we can. If you have a problem with our products or service, please tell us your concerns by contacting us via:
- By telephone: 0800 056 1000 (between 9am and 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 4.30pm Friday)
- By email: email@example.com
- By post: Borro Loan 2 Limited, Chancery House, 53-64 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1QU
Our aim is to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. To help us do this, please provide the following:
A description of your concern
How you would like us to put things right
Your name and address
A phone number and the best time to contact you, as we may need to contact you for further information
Any relevant loan numbers and references
What happens next?
- We aim to solve problems straight away, but more complex matters may take a little longer. If we need to look into things in more detail we’ll send you an acknowledgement letter within five working days. This will explain what will happen next and when you can expect to hear from us again
- We will investigate and work with you to find a solution and send you our response by letter. If you feel our response hasn’t resolved things adequately, please tell us, as we appreciate opportunities to put things right
- Unfortunately, some of the more complex complaints will take longer to resolve. If our investigation takes longer than 4 weeks, we will be in contact with an update on your complaint and when we hope to be able to conclude our investigation
- We aim to provide our final response to your complaint within 8 weeks of us having received it, or on the rare occasions when it takes longer, we will provide you with an update and details of any escalation procedures
What if you remain dissatisfied?
If you are either dissatisfied with our final response or 8 weeks have gone by since you told us of the problem, you can ask for your complaint to be independently reviewed by the Financial Ombudsman Service.
About the Financial Ombudsman Service
The Financial Ombudsman is a free, independent service that looks into disputes between financial businesses and their customers.
You can find out more or contact them directly using one of the links below. You have six months from the date of our final response letter to refer your complaint to them
- By post: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
- By telephone:
- 0800 0 234 567 or
0300 123 9 123 (mobile)
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/
If you prefer not to go directly to the Financial Ombudsman Service, then the European Commission also provides an on-line dispute resolution (ODR) platform which allows consumers to submit their complaint through a central site which will forward the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service or other Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) scheme (if relevant). For more information about ODR please visit https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr.
If you are a customer of one of our sister companies and you have a complaint, then please click on the appropriate link below: